在所有人的一阵欢呼庆祝后,星阳他们又回到了各自的话筒前,把没喝完的啤酒瓶子放在了地上,继续今晚的第二首歌曲!
chains
Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains.
羁绊,我的宝贝用爱将我羁绊
And they ain't the kind that you can see.
那是种你们看不见的羁绊
Whoa, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me, yeah.
哦,这爱的羁绊牢牢地抓住我
Chains, well I can't break away from these chains.
羁绊,我无法挣脱
Can't run around,'cause I'm not free.
无法逃离,我已经不再自由了
Whoa, oh, these chains of love won't let me be, yeah.
这爱的羁绊让我不再自由了
I wanna tell you, pretty baby,
我想告诉你,宝贝
I think you're fine.
我觉得你真好
I'd like to love you,
我很愿意爱你
But, darlin', I'm imprisoned by these...
但是亲爱的我被锁住了
Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains,
羁绊,我的宝贝用爱将我羁绊
And they ain't the kind that you can see,
那是种你们看不见的羁绊
Oh, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me..
哦,这爱的羁绊牢牢地抓住我
Please believe me when I tell you,
我告诉你,你相信我
Your lips are sweet.
你的唇如此甜美
I'd like to kiss them,
我如此喜欢亲吻它们
But I can't break away from all of these...
但我不能放弃这所有的一切
Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains.
羁绊,我的宝贝用爱将我羁绊
And they ain't the kind that you can see.
那是种你们看不见的羁绊
Whoa, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me, yeah.
哦,这爱的羁绊牢牢地抓住我
Chains, chains of love